Thursday, December 28, 2023

Introduction

   Greetings and salutations, my name is Miranda and I am 34 years old,  have the lungs of a 70 year old smoker, and at heart feeling like a 13 year old still trying to figure life out. I have been processing my life through aimlessly writing in my notepads for as long as I can remember. I am not going to lie, reading them now as a 34 year old is, for lack of a better word, "cringe". However, I will admit it has helped me express myself even though my grammar and sentence structure was and probably still is lacking. I will try my best to work on this issue with my writings now. 

   More about me:

I have allergies, asthma, and anemia. (the Real AAA) My immune system is not great I am sick a lot. I was always sick as a child and I struggle with this as an adult too.

 My weight has always been a subject topic regardless of if I wanted it to be or not.

 I love animals especially cats, I have 5.

 I have social anxiety and overtime developed a touch of and agoraphobia due to many factors.

I think I'm funny, creative, and overall imaginative. 

I do not have many friends in real life and rarely see any of them as for my family it is tragically broken. I am closest with my sister and that is really all that matters truly; she was practically my mother growing up.

 I am married to my husband whom works from home so we see each other all day every day, but if you asked him we don't spend nearly enough time together.

Most of my days I am struggling with motivation to do mundane tasks others deem easy but this will most likely be a subject I touch on in future posts. 

I think my first posts I should start with some less dreary subjects, I would like to dabble in my memories of being young, creative, and remembering a time where I would day dream my life away and take an adventure. 

I hope this is a great outlet for me to express myself on my 2024 Adventure.

Peace, Love, and Many Hugs,

~M

 



No comments:

Post a Comment